SERVICE / Event host/hostess (m/f)We are always looking to strengthen our wild service team. We don’t need service robots but rather individuals who are wild, with their very own quirks and kinks. We are looking for people with personality, interests, charisma, and humor. And similar to a successful event, human contact cannot be standardized. We’re not in the business of serving standard snacks and hosting off-the-peg events so we envision employees who can think creatively, react quickly, and always have an open ear and a keen eye for the wishes of our clients and guests. We have a friendly atmosphere and often a relaxed tone, but that should not hide the fact that we are always professional and service-oriented. Impress us with your experience in the service or event industry, or if you’re a newcomer, convince us that you are a perfect match for our team. We look forward to reading your application! Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production and event cooks (m/f)Is food your passion? You don’t just cook to live, but you live to cook? Have you already found your niche, or are you more of an all-rounder? Regardless! If you’re in it with heart and soul and want to share your passion with an equally creative team, then we should get to know each other!
Qualifications to bring to the table:
- Completed training as a cook, or enough experience in the kitchen and convincing references
- You are motivated, stress-resistant, and keep a cool head even in hot phases
- You fancy high-class events, put pride in food presentation, have a sympathetic appearance, and don’t shy away from guests
- You work with attention to detail and never lose track
- You share our passion for regional and seasonal ingredients and are happy to bring your ideas
- You have at least a Class B driver’s license
Our wild work for you:
- Food preparation at our production site on Karl-Marx-Allee
- Packing for the events according to function lists
- Compliance with correct storage and hygiene standards
- Buffet service and live cooking at various events in and around Berlin
- Creating dining concepts and consulting with our chef
What we have to offer:
- A great team
- Varied assignments and events
- Working hours concerning a healthy work-life balance
- A fair and performance-focused compensation
- A respectful environment to grow, learn and thrive
You want to be wild with us?
If you want to be part of our team please apply here:email@example.com